Thursday, July 8, 2010

Ultrasound photos




These ultrasound pictures are within the past 2 months. The one of Baby's face was taken the day we first saw the cardiologist. It was such an overwhelming appointment and I was upset about all the negative news of the heart and the question of Ds. The perinatologist came in and was so positive and was just looking at him saying, "he's so precious, look at those cheeks" and on and on. I will never forget her kindness and how much I needed it. The next month is when one person commented on his mouth being closed and not being common with ultrasounds of babies with Ds. I'm not sure if that is true, but his mouth is always closed. We'll see if that continues.

The other picture is of his hand holding his foot. This is one of my favorite pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment