Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Colds

We've had our first true round of colds this past week and now Calvin has it. He is congested, coughing and will hopefully keep ahead of it. I am more concerned about him with illnesses than the other boys. I'm sure it will be fine and we can avoid infections. He sees the cardiologist tomorrow so the chest xray and oxygen saturation levels may be affected by this. However, the echo will most likely look great and we'll be in the clear for 6 months! Next he will have eye and ear appointments along with a time at the Down syndrome clinic. More to come!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 1/2 a year Calvin! I can't wait to hear how he does at the cardio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second that! Also, Cal's picture is beautiful! I love the color, he looks so bright. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Good memories! Also, I actually edited the pic a bit...I rarely do that since I don't have much time, or a great program to do so with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to believe it's been six months already!! It's Austins turn next week. Where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete