Monday, January 31, 2011

a flipped switch

Since yesterday's post, Calvin rolls over non-stop. Why is that? It's like going from zero to 60 without going 1-59. Know what I mean? Okay, I'm a dork but you get it. Right? Okay. I hope.

Well, that flipped switch still hasn't gone on with Nolie. Remember way back when I said we were going to eliminate dairy? Well, we did and we didn't do very well with it, but I don't think that is it. So, now we're working on gluten. I thought yes, that was it. Then, he ate a kiwi and bam... red mouth and yucky diapers. I do have to say though, I am learning a lot, even if we don't stick to something unless a real blood test shows a sensitivity. Which I am not willing to do with him yet because he freaks out when I try to brush his teeth.

Also waiting for that switch in my back. Long story so I'll wait until I have an ending. That will be either a healed back or one that is in limbo for so long that I have to get it out there because it has been a bothersome in the emotional department. Anyone with health concerns or pains knows what I mean here. To feel healthy is priceless. I generally am, but this back issue is the result of, what I believe, a few too many months of feeding stress with Calvie. Well, that said, my feeding post is in the works and I hope to have it posted in the week. It's a long one! :(

Have a good week, we head to the Audiologist and Down syndrome clinic tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment