Sunday, January 30, 2011

Good things come to those who wait!


I am understanding why parents of children with disabilities say you cheer louder and feel more excited when the child reaches milestones.

See Calvin:


See Calvin roll over from back to tummy:



I love his tongue! Some people get bothered because it accentuates the disability, but I don't fret over it.
Imagine my excitement!

We have been working on this for a few weeks by putting him on his side and lifting his head while turning him all the way over. This is what therapy is like, along with activities that help him sit up - his next milestone I think. Yay Calvin!

See Calvin practice sitting up:




See Calvin loving his sunshine (who smiles at him):



1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! He's doing amazing things and he's just absolutely adorable. I can't for the life of me convince Sean to roll onto his belly anymore. I can't even convince him that his belly is good place to stay once he gets there. LOL He just rolls right back over onto his back.

    ReplyDelete