Thursday, February 24, 2011

3 random resources

I've been wanting to share these:

acne: something I've struggled with for too long...I think I've found what works for me, GSE or Grapefruit Seed Extract. When I have something flare up, I put it on directly (yep, it says not to, but I used myself as a guinea pig and I was fine, though I wouldn't do it too often) and they dry up extremely quickly. Also, I made my own toner with 2.5 ounces of distilled water and 30 drops of GSE. I also do not use that every night but you probably could. You can do stronger or more diluted if you needed as well. Good luck with that and let me know if it works for you. I know I would have liked this concoction 15 years ago. *Check out that link, GSE is an awesome product for many other things.

learning letters: Meet The Letters dvd. Nolan is liking that right now and I am impressed with it. It teaches both upper and lower case and it is not full of a bunch of fillers, just the letters (there are more to the series, too). Nolan watched that today and was using his dollar bin microphone and repeat the letters.

baby large motor development for infants until walking: Baby Builders dvd. It is okay - it definitely doesn't replace a therapist. I would have liked this with my first two as well - it is not just for kids who need extra assistance.



No comments:

Post a Comment