Sunday, February 6, 2011

Play time

Calvin's OT was out last week and suggested bringing the crib mattress out and butting it up against the couch so that Calvin can sit on his knees and play with toys. When she said that, I smiled and said "I know what that will look like." However, I am learning to try things more and it was a success, though I had to give Nolan some separate jumping time along with a lot of redirection: "Nolan, drive your 4-wheeler on here" "Nolan, show Calvin that toy", etc...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

  1. That's a great idea! And, yep, the Packer gear is too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your boys are adorable! What a great idea with the crib mattress...I'll have to try that with Charlotte!

    ReplyDelete