Saturday, February 19, 2011

using Photobucket

At first it was a pain until I discovered the iPhoto plugin (middle of right hand side):

Photobucket

I clicked on 'get it now' and thought I'd just try it...
Well, I like it. It is easy and quicker than using the upload tool with Blogger. I can go into iPhoto and select the pics I want to use.

Photobucket

Then go to file, export:

Photobucket

Then this pops up:

Photobucket

Notice the tabs on the top, one is for Walmart (my mom would then approve!)
Now, I just login with one click and resize on the right and voila, done!

Photobucket

The rest is really easy. Obviously this is for iPhoto, but there are other plugin tools for other programs.

2 comments:

  1. I am going to try this. I am really bad at figuring out how to do fancy stuff on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial but you need to make your photobucket account private...If I click on a photo it goes right to your account and I can view all 207 of your pictures.

    ReplyDelete