Wednesday, April 13, 2011

a bit of heaven

So, a bit off topic from metronome therapy...

I went out for a run on Saturday morning. The weather was mid 50's and humid. I thought it was perfect for a run. As I crossed the threshold between my driveway and the road, I looked around and noticed no cars were coming so I threw out my arms and exclaimed "I'm going to miss this when I die". I felt so positive. My run was great (my back is much better thanks to stretching and a new bed - a TempurPedic). I hope I can run in heaven. I hope there is varying weather. I don't know what to expect, but why not?

1 comment:

  1. I just started running back in January. It has become quite addicting. I ran once after a fresh snow outside...it was awesome, so tranquil so beautiful. Maybe that is how it feels to run in heaven? I will run with you someday there :)!

    ReplyDelete