Thursday, May 5, 2011

All in a day

Despite cold temps and high winds...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Then it was time to go in and warm up some cold toes...
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Mmm, yummy, I think I'll drink this soapy dirt infested water.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
This little Kumbaya (Come By Here, did you know?) time sparked a full on war between Ev and Nol as they were determined to have one toy guitar versus the other. Evan gave up the favorite guitar to Nolan and joined his dad for the real deal.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family you have...and the pictures are great! I do not about you but I am so ready for summer!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Mmm, yummy, I think I'll drink this soapy dirt infested water."

    You SO crack me up!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete