Monday, May 30, 2011

Fawn-Doe-Rosa

We once again enjoyed a trip to Fawn-Doe-Rosa with the Amery Pre-School classes (I did not look at the bear in the small cage...that is something that really bothers me).
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I ordered some new toys for Calvin. His nice nap made for a productive therapy session and the opportunity to play with the new toys and explore his new Touch and Feel cards. I have my Resource Center/Toys page (tab above) updated with what I purchased for him. I was led by the toy guide at TeenyTinyHopkins' blog (a little girl with Ds who pulls at my heart strings).
PhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

  1. What a fun time and cute photographs! Those flashcards take me back...we used those everyday to practice our words and signs. The cards with the baby and the mirror were her favorites, and she could sign baby pretty quickly after we starting working on them. It was so cute to see. Have fun with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What excellent photos! What kind of camera do you use? You really have a great eye. I love the last photos--"ooh, is that me in the mirror?!"

    ReplyDelete