Thursday, June 2, 2011

weather

Following blogs could be a full time job! It is something I really enjoy and am starting to get more time for again. The run I am organizing is taking up a good amount of time and will for the next month. 1 month from today! I am nervous and excited! I really hope for good weather; something we are not having much of here in Wisconsin. It is either really windy, cold enough for the furnace to run, or cloudy and rainy. Photobucket
Not quite 60 degrees on June 2nd. Plus it is windy this morning.

I'll take the rain. We had 3 years of drought and that is rough.

I am so anxious to spend more time outside though! This cool spring is following a very long winter :( In the meantime, we are getting in all our fun while we can. Either between storms or inside:

We embrace winter and snuggle with our blankies...
Photobucket
(Nolan has a new pacifier)
Photobucket
We stay close and cuddle with one another...
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
(it was not that long ago I was concerned Calvin was not pushing up off the floor)
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
We build forts using large books from the library (that need to be returned!)...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
We spend time with Calvin and his new Touch and Feel flashcards...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
(Calvin immediately went for dog's fur. I am picking 4 to work on: tractor, ball, cat, dog - things he sees around here and are common. I have no idea how long I will just do those 4...I am working on a strategy.)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Soon, Calvin, soon...
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Very cute photos...we have had sunshine finally for the past two days and it is so refreshing and lifted my spirits. Our one therapist told me to go through those flash cards you have one time every morning, saying it and signing it, with her sitting right in front of me. It did not have to take very long either and do it even if I thought Kristen was not getting anything out of it. I did, and I really think it helped out Kristen a ton. She became used to sitting for flash cards and those cards were some of her first signs and words. Just thought I would throw out some friendly advice for whatever it is worth!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those flash cards are great! What brand are they, I'd love to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Nolie's peepers!! What beautiful big blue eyes he has!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how beautiful! glad i found you on here x

    ReplyDelete