Thursday, June 16, 2011

God just hears a melody

We pour out our miseries and God just hears a melody
===================
"It's raining, it's pouring" so we made cookies,
PhotobucketPhotobucket
played on the living room floor instead of the forest floor,
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Two hands, two feet" kiss kiss kiss.
Photobucket
and jumped (Nolan did anyways) off Big Wheels instead of diving boards.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
"Watch me momma! Watch me!"
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Out came the sun and dried up all the rain" so we went to the park,
Photobucket
rocked out to Freak on a Leash and Blackdog,
PhotobucketPhotobucket
fought,
PhotobucketPhotobucket
and fought,
PhotobucketPhotobucket
until Nolan realized there was another rocker a few feet away.
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
"C is for cookie, that's good enough for me" to sit for Mom.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"I'll stick around, I'll stick around, and learn everything from all that came from it".
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Doe, a deer, a female deer. Ray, a drop of golden sun!"
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I'm pretty sure that stud is the father of this wee little. Look at that mommy's hair!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

  1. Awwwwww I love these pictures. And thank goodness your kids didn't try to adopt the deer like they did the cat. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuties! LOVE the pics on the slide of all your boys. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that was adorable! WHAT a family you have! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can hear the sweet noise in your home!! it looks and sounds like mine! I love the boys asserting themselves on the rocker at the park...so great to let them play, learn and grow!! we were making cookies yesterday and I wondered if any of the dough would make it to the oven! great pix..smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. These were the best pictures!!! Really made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have your hands full huh?!?! Lol..I can tell. Love it tho! I want a big family!!

    ReplyDelete