Monday, June 27, 2011

storybook

After bringing Calvin home, I wrote the post Home Sweet Home in which I foolishly described having a third child as not being as shocking as having the second. I guess that is overall still my consensus, but man am I busy! Since they are busy, I am busy.
=============================

Once upon a time there were two brothers, Evan and Nolan. Being the oldest, Evan thought he was the boss. But after going to church, he learned that in fact, God is the boss. Being the youngest, Nolan still needed that lesson to sink in. Okay, they both still need that to sink in.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket'
Nolan got pretty tired out after all that wrestling. He spotted his baby brother Calvin's pacifier on the ledge and said "pacifier, cool" and proceeded to climb up the coffee table and claim the plastic as his own.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Baby Calvin was sitting contently mouthing a Guitar Hero toy while the boys wrestled. Once they were done, Nolan snuggled up with him. And Evan, well...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Evan was still being a bugger so his mom sent him outside and told him to go where she couldn't hear him. He was too loud. So he went to the flower garden and we could see him out the living room window.
Photobucket
Mom decided she could use some time outside as well so she took the younger two boys, Calvin and Nolan, outside to visit Evan.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Baby Calvin has been interested in his hands and is waving more. He is so fun to watch when he follows his hand and it goes off to his side and behind his head. He turns so much he sometimes falls over!
Photobucket
Evan and Nolan cannot resist Calvin. He is so accepting of their wild antics.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
He does not seem to accept the pokey grass though.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Oh no! Nolan went around and around this dahlia and it broke off. After being told to get out of the flower bed because his dad would not be happy, Nolan ran under the tree and put himself in a time-out. Afterwards he went and hugged his dad and told him "my sorry".
PhotobucketPhotobucket
It's a good thing he is so cute.
Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. My goodness those boys are adorable! Priceless photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That grass was so upsetting at first to both my girls! Very cute...you have such precious little boys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I have no idea what I would do with so many boys. I am such a girl mama! I am trying to talk my hubby into another. So many people say that going from 2-3 isn't as hard as from 1-2. I'm counting on that to be true!
    LOVE the pics! :)
    -erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pics!! SO DARN CUTE!! :) But boy, do you have your hands full. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, this post was awesome!!! Hilarious! I laughed so hard looking at these pictures! Man, a house full of boys looks interesting!!! Loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am dying over the unbearable cuteness of those 3 boys. And I love seeing Calvin play with his hands. Wow. Today I am reading posts about kids and their siblings and it's making me want to expand our little family of 3. And lucky me, I get to see my own 2 sisters tomorrow, so I'm sure that will just make those feelings stronger!

    ReplyDelete