Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Blogiversary

Is there such a thing? I didn't think so :)

My first post in this blog was July 1st, 2010. I did not have any clue where I would go with it and here we are, going strong!
----------
I will be able to donate roughly 900-1000 dollars towards Ilya's adoption from the race. I still need to add up expenses and return unused socks, then I'll have a final. I also need to finish up the results. So, this is short.

I noticed some fun pictures in my May event in iPhoto. Enjoy, I sure did. It feels like so long ago...

Photobucket
Tractor season...need I say more?
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
There is something about him, Mr. Meowy. He was MIA from Father's Day until yesterday. They say you do not realize what you have until it is gone. That was it with him. He reminds me of how I loved animals as a little girl. I LOVED animals. I have loads of pictures with puppies and kitties. I had 2 indoor cats and they were not the same. I don't know why. I cared for them, but not like I do Meowy. All I can think is he is so good with the kids, he loves people, and he is easy to clean up after (zero amount). I was sad when he was gone and just kept hoping he'd come back. Sure enough. He sauntered up on the deck last night, skinny and hungry.
Photobucket
A quick rinse in the kitchen sink:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
New toys here!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Nolan went through a (thankfully) short phase of wanting to carry and hold Calveeps (as he calls him!)
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
The middle of May brought us some time focused on Law Enforcement. We attended the St Croix County K-9 fundraiser in Somerset. This is my brother Jason, Sergeant Sykora, and his K-9 officer Doc (named after Tombstone's Doc Holliday).
Photobucket
Jason and I did the Special Olympics Law Enforcement run also. I need to round up some photos. It was a great experience and a nice way to spend time with my brother.
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Nolan and his cousin watching as Doc performs for the crowd.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Daddy time:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Pre-bonfire time:
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
That's all for now, I need to get to bed! Happy 4th, we are the land of the free and home of the brave!

5 comments:

  1. oh what gorgeous pictures! your boys are so handsome xxx

    happy bloganniversary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was such a fun post. I enjoyed all the pictures. Reflection on happy moments is always so wonderful. Happy bloganniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE that top picture!! Reminds me so much of my oldest boy at that age! I love your posts, they are so fun and you have such amazing pictures :)...And don't be silly of course there is such thing as a blogiversary! Happy 1 year to your wonderful blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yah...! Why to go! So much fun!

    -Rick (Noah's Dad)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely lady! just had to say I love what you are doing for the reeces rainbow angels who also have my own heart captured! i am trying to contact all warriors to let you know about a weekly friday linkup/bloghop i am running at my blog, flight platform living over at textgeorge.blogspot.com Its a linkup to profile all the waiting kiddies and find families for them, every week i will add a gallery of faces for anybody entering...so please stop by and get that beautiful angels face out there for their mummy to find them! you will find details on how to take part on my post 'rethink, rulechange and really excited' thanks so much. jane xxx if you could spread the word to other warriors you know that would be fab as well xxxx

    ReplyDelete