Thursday, October 20, 2011

Home Sweet Home

We are home.  Calvin and I got here around 6:30 last night.  I am home from work today to catch up on work and a bit of recovery.  We are keeping him out of daycare for hopefully another week.  I am very gun-shy about returning him because I NEVER want him to get that sick again (I just want to keep him in a bubble, not that daycare is a problem).

His oxygen was up to about 95% by the time we left (an average I'd say).  He is still coughing, but not as much.  He has lots more energy than just a couple of days ago.

I have too much to do so I am getting off the computer and getting the kids some steel-cut oats.  I am then going to order a NoseFrida!   

More to come after life settles down :) Okay, that will never happen...

7 comments:

  1. Great news!! Stay healthy Calvin!! Hope you can all get some rest now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, the nose frida is a Godsend! So glad you guys are home... stay well, Calvin! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a relief you guys are home! Rest well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to hear you are home and Calvin is feeling better!

    Pam
    She's Our Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are home safe and sound...

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete