Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Turn that frown...

Up side down.

Okay, I feel like a whiny baby from that previous post.  I am so grateful to have people who can help.  End of story.

It does help to feel positive about a new item...can you guess what it is?  I'll tell you next time.

If there is anyone who still reads this that is!

"Hello out there!"  (Echo echo echo)Photobucket

Here are many hints: and they were taken with 1/30 shutter speed, f/1.4 aperture, and 1600 ISO...

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

A bit blurry.  Room for improvement...but no flash and it was dark outside.

9 comments:

  1. A new lens? :) That's my guess. And I am still reading ... I'll keep you and all the balls that you juggle in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still here!! Can't wait to hear more about your camera item & what you're doing photography-wise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're still here. Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you taking on photography full time? Just a guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still here too! I've been meaning to write a nice comment but someone here always seems to need my attention:) I'm so happy Calvin is home and is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing that f/1.4 means a 35mm (or 50?) f/1.4 lens :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that lens! It is my go-to lens ... now if I can find a similar lens worth of such love that is either a nice wide-angle or a great zoom, I'd be set. ;)

    ReplyDelete