Saturday, December 10, 2011

It's Been A While!

We have been up to a lot.  Too much perhaps.

Calvin is fighting off another cold.  All was going in that direction until he started throwing up this afternoon.  He is gagging a lot and there is a lot of slime involved.  I am suspecting it could be drainage from his ears.
Photobucket
1.5 weeks ago we took Cal to the ENT.  He had a double ear infection and was treated with antibiotics.  He will have tubes put in on the 29th at Children's.  We feel that time cannot come soon enough.
Photobucket
I spend most nights up for some time.  It is not uncommon for it to be 1-2 hours.  I feel sorry for myself but more so for Calvie!  I am tired and not always in the best of moods.  I have been more angry and easily annoyed.  I guess I could go easier on myself.  I have been doing okay but not with much extra.  When I have more commitments I feel like it is just too much.  My plate is already overflowing.  However, I love when I get to do things with the boys.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
checking out the new bike trainer
Evan has his Christmas program at school on Wednesday and I am going!  I still think about staying home (not working outside the home). It is oh so tempting except that financial piece.  If only I could find some gold to sell!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Notice the missing bricks?  Another piece added to the overflowing plate...a mishap involving a boy, climbing moves, and a faulty installation.

All in all I am grateful for all of this and mostly for my family.  I love my boys and wouldn't trade them for anything, except my life :) PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Nolan has learned how to give 'thumbs up'!
Photobucket
Teenie Calvie is pulling himself up more and more!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Cowie needs a family, is it yours?!?!
Photobucket
Please?  I'll make you a cute face or two!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I actually enjoyed this naughtiness!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Nolan wearing his mouthpiece - bringing out his bottom jaw.  This will be awhile as he prefers his finger...
Photobucket
I planned to post a few days ago, but apparently Calvin thought I got the computer out for him.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Happy Holidays, from our home to yours :)

7 comments:

  1. Nice to see what's going on at your place. I've missed you guys. Calvin was almost looking a little rounder in some of the early pics (but still itty bitty) until I saw him au natural. Without the little buddha belly, he's still a teensy guy! Happy holidays to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry Calvin isn't feeling well again. :( Prayers for a speedy recovery and sleep for you all! And what a big boy pulling himself up on those stairs ... he is (really, all three of your boys are) so cute! I love his little faces he made for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, you have beautiful pictures. Love the word "teenie" with Calvin...that is what we call Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always love your pictures! Had to laugh over the missing bricks on the fireplace, lol, boys are such a handful!!
    I think tubes will make a huge difference for Calvin, that's great he is getting them put in soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see Calvin. Look how big he's getting : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying those tubes help Calvin, and help you get some sleep as well! <3 Hang in there mama, and Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be thinking of Calvin on the 29th! Love all the pictures, especially the ones of your handsome, teenie, Calvin:)

    ReplyDelete