Monday, December 12, 2011

Spike It

And you will have things you will like to talk about, and I will, too.
Photobucket
Thanks Mr. Rogers.  You're correct.  I do have lots to talk about.  Just not enough time.  I hope posting pictures and sharing the love I have for my boys is advocacy enough right now.  I love Down syndrome and Thank God for it Every Day.  I would never ever delete it from my life.  I would never take it away from Calvin.  I know he is who he was made to be.  He is a miracle.  Otherwise more people would have it!

And believe me, I was pretty afraid.  I was just thinking about it on my drive to school.  "Where did I come up with my fears?"  I do not know and I never want anyone to think the way I did or worry about what I did.  It was useless except I can now compare and be glad in it.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
(Evan's first mohawk - begged for it for weeks, I'm just too lazy to have gotten out the goo)

As a follow-up to the throwing up thing - it was a bug.  Nolan joined in the ranks that evening.

Praying for strong immunities here.

God, you have heard me a lot lately.  I get that you do not want to grant me the one thing I plead you for.  So, I thank you for giving me energy and a happy husband.  Those two things, and you as well, get me through the days.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love the spike! We will be praying for the strong immunities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Evan's hair! It reminds me of a younger Joe. It just needs to be purple now. ;)

    ReplyDelete