Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Photo-A-Day, day 4 (He's Back!)

Calvin's back!

Poor Nolan took his place.  High fevers all day, poor guy.  He told me he doesn't want his head to hurt anymore.  I wish it didn't!PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
"Peek-A-Boo"!  He does this silly thing and I love it!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Steel cut oats for breakfast with my favorite: Maple Sugar
Photobucket
I added Apple Cider Vinegar to my shakes - seems to be helping my skin!  We'll see if it lasts, thanks Amanda!

6 comments:

  1. Good job on keeping up with the photo a day! So glad Cal is feeling better, though I hope for a speedy recovery for Nolan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other than Nolie being sick, I love this post and the pics! :) I want those morning shakes you make! mmmmm! I've only had the one like over a year ago, but dang...I still want one!

    I'm really enjoying the picture(s) a day! Man you're good at capturing a moment... ugh. You're amazing and don't you forget that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad Calvin is feeling better. Oh my he is looking more and more like those older brothers of his every new picture I see!!! I hope Nolan feels better soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calvin looks GREAT!! Prayers that Nolan is better soon- poor guy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. poor lil man! Calvin is looking pretty darn adorable though! apple cider vinegar huh? can you taste it much??

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is a slight flavor change, but not noticeable enough to bother me - maybe others though? Otherwise I try and get it in on my salads with Italian seasoning.

    ReplyDelete