Saturday, January 7, 2012

photo-A-Day, day 7 (still at it)

Nolan is doing much better today.  Evan is not.  Before climbing in to bed, Nolan asked to sleep with Evan - something that has been happening a lot lately.  Evan said he didn't want Nolan to sleep by him because he didn't want him to get a fever.  That was very thoughtful of Ev, yet I explained Nolan already has it.
Photobucket
Hopefully tomorrow Nolan will be 100% fever free.  I'd be surprised if Evan is.  Calvin has been doing very well.  Thank God!  I am fighting it and it is not a cold, it is influenza.  It is not good.  I am very glad I am nursing, that might be Cal's saving grace.

5 comments:

  1. I hope everyone feels better soon. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Evan and Nolan are feeling better soon. Whatever we had the week before Christmas keeps visiting ... Mr. A was feverish again on New Year's Eve, and Mr. E ended up with a fever again today. And I think you are right ... I think the nursing helps keep our little ones a bit better protected.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will keep praying this all goes away soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet picture!! Praying your lil men are better quickly! We have some gunk spreading in our house too, not fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The only thing worse than sick kids are sick kids and a sick mama. I hope you all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete