Monday, January 9, 2012

Photo-A-Day, day 9 (the color pink)

Yeah, I think my pink eyes scared most of Clear Lake Elementary today.  They are pretty nasty, and I thought about taking a picture of them, but I can think of more pleasant views.

I am not 100% but I needed a day at work so Joe stayed home with the boys.  Evan is still fighting a fever yet I highly suspect he will be free tomorrow.  Calvin has been clingy and has a yucky ear, so I'm not sure what is going on there.  I hope we're on the mend!  We have lots of people praying for us.  We were so blessed to avoid all major illnesses last season.

The weather outside is crazy.  It will be nearly 50 tomorrow and 16 on Friday.  I am weirded out by the weather.  I want snow and cold.  I want predictability and stability.  I find those things to offer me security.  I want to feel secure.

In other news, I have many exciting photography things coming up.  I have another shoot on Saturday.  I have a logo, which will be revealed very soon, and, I found a new photography group at BabyCenter!  I am excited about that!  I have a video I captured tonight that I will upload and hopefully have ready tomorrow.  In the meantime, here are a couple of photos from this morning, as I was leaving for work, Boys playing Play-Doo:PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

  1. We love play doh here...things sound like they might be on the mend! Yes, this winter weather has been weird here too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ilisa, your photos are BEAUTIFUL. That new lens is getting its chance to show off how darn talented you are. And with those lovely little subjects to shoot, I am happy to see them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather is warm here too. Colin actually played outside yesterday in a hat and winter coat. He didnt need gloves which is unusual for January. I agree with Leah, you are so talented! I look forward to each and every blog post of your's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope that you are all on the mend. You have had way too much sickness lately. Excellent photos, Ilisa!

    ReplyDelete