Sunday, January 1, 2012

Quiet Hours

In all honesty, the past week+ has been very challenging for me.  In fact, the past few months have been.  There is a strong correlation between work, lack of sleep, and Calvin's poor health with my happiness.  The correlation happens to be negative, but I am trying to not be such a complainer.  This will take work.  However, here is a start: my 'Picture A Day' goal.  My friend Amie asked me to try it and I agreed.  I told her I would try to take a photo a day but not necessarily post it every day.  I will do what I can, and what I want :)

Here are a few photos from today's cold adventure outdoors:
Photobucket
Cal is 3 days post-tube-op and doing okay.
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Sorry for the yucky nose view!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

6 comments:

  1. Your boys are so cute! Love the new pics, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smiles! So many beautiful smiles! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And Calvin's hat is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much fun! We do not have any snow here yet and the girls are anxiously waiting for some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pics! It looks like the boys had a lot of fun playing in the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to take my boys sledding! Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete