Wednesday, February 8, 2012

32:366 (makes me smile)

Photobucket
When I look through my pictures and decide what to present here on the blog, I inevitably have this inner smile.  I love looking at the photos. PhotobucketPhotobucket Sometimes I feel the stress or negativity of a moment, but rarely am I running for the camera during those times of life.  Instead, when I hear a giggle or the joy that is being shared, I want to always remember those times and I think "camera"!  Photos have a way of reminding us of the good times and that is exactly how it should be.  Because it is good. Photobucket
Thanks for the mirror, Auntie Chrissy!
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
You've got a little something.  Right there.

1 comment:

  1. Boxes are the best! I can't wait for Colin and Ben to play together!

    ReplyDelete