Wednesday, February 8, 2012

35:366 (MOA)

Evan has eczema.  He has it in the winter and has since he was a baby.  I started him on a dairy-free diet to see if that would help and his reward for hard work and no complaining was a trip to Lego Land at the Mall of America.  We went and spent some nice time together as a family.  Evan picked out a lego set that dubs as his birthday gift.  We had a fun adventure.  I love spending time together as a family (my love language).PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
The second of a half-dozen 'Cal admirers'.  They are everywhere, so sweet.
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Joe asked if he looked dorky posing for this photo.  Well, duh!  However, a man walked by and told me his wife always thinks he is dorky when he is in this store!  Men turn into boys.
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photo made out of legos:
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Evan likes singing along to "Walk On the Ocean".  This is a good Sirius station!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow...legoland looks amazing! My girls would love it. Family time is so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking photos in Legoland! I have been wanting to take photos in stores but sometimes I get nervous. We are taking a trip to Legoland soon I am sure you will now see it appear in an upcomming Photo of the Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lego heaven!! My oldest boy would have looooved that when he was younger :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lego Store does turn men into boys. ;) (And now I'm also singing along to "Walk on the Water" in my head. That is a good Sirius station!)

    ReplyDelete