Sunday, March 4, 2012

My Reflection

It took months of running to discover and settle on "My Reflection" for my new photography business.  I am not sure where I will go with it.  I truly believe God will lead the way.  I will not worship photography, or running, but I will worship God and do whatever glorifies Him.

I went to church this morning.  With Calvin.  It was so refreshing and I wonder why I've let myself stray these past months.  I know it has been the hustle and bustle.  Yet again, I know it matters not what I do, but how I do it.  And, that makes no sense except that I want to keep God at the center of it all, because He is everything!  He IS at the center, so it only makes sense.

So, after church Cal and I came home and took it easy since we both have colds.  We snuggled in the entry and I took some pictures I posted on my business blog:

http://www.picturemyreflection.com/blog/2012/03/04/43/

Calvin is like no other gift.  I feel he resembles Christ in ways I never will.  I believe God has given us a gift.  A reminder that large homes, new clothes, and shapely figures do not glorify God.  

4 comments:

  1. Love the pictures of Calvin! And you are so right in your last paragraph - my own reminder is one the floor next to me "reading" books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true who should be at the center...and yes, Krsiten has been the one to show me where this too. I loved reading your post my dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a talent in photography and your last paragraph - so perfectly written!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! This is my first time and I am so happy I found you! You family is so gorgeous! Those pictures of Cal are just perfect. What a sweet one! I have 5 boys and 1 girl. My daughter has a little extra something as well. You are a natural at photography! Katie

    ReplyDelete