Friday, May 11, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Karen, the kids' daycare provider, asked Nolan (3.75 years old) a few questions about me:

My mom is 5 years old. 
My mom's favorite food is macaroni and cheese and hot dogs
My mom works really hard at making homework.
My mom really likes to talk.
I like it when my mom carries me.

Love this, Karen!  We are so grateful for Karen and her family and the kids at daycare.  The boys LOVE going there and she always makes us feel wanted and loved.  Karen was there for many teary mornings 2 years ago (I cannot believe it has been that long).  She has been so helpful, supportive, and patient (to name a few traits).  Happy Mother's Day, Karen and all the other Mom's out there, including Grandma Linda, Grandma JoJo, and Grandma Jan!  We love all of you!   


3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Ilisa! That was really cute...my kids tell me I really like to talk too! Hope your day is very special with those boys...

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO funny! I love hearing what kids think is the best about their moms. It may shift, but there will always be a good answer. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete