Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fabulous Friday: A look in the past (2 weeks)

Well, well, well, what do we have here?  Some photos you say?  'Bout time, you say!

I'll spare you the details of the past 2 weeks, for now.  I cannot believe it has been that long!  So much has happened and I'll show you these and share more this weekend.  In the meantime, all is fairly well.  Little Tiller has strep, a first for him.  Calvin was cleared by the ENT for 6 months (which reminds me, I MUST schedule his cardiology visit for next month - the month he will turn 2!)

Anywho, I'll write my to-do list elsewhere!  Man, how time flies, whether we want it to or not!






























8 comments:

  1. Your boys like to hang out in their underwear huh? Haha. Must be nice : ) Calvin is such a cute, little man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute pictures! :) And Ninjago is popular around here too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are getting so big...and so handsome. Calvin is so starting to look like your other boys when I started following your blog. Say yeah for summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at your little bear-crawler! I was trying to figure out when Calvin will be 2. Is it next month? I can't believe he's growing up so much (although he's still such a little peanut!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, next month already. I cannot believe it!

      Delete
  5. Just found your blog! I have a daughter, Harper, with Ds and we also live in Wisconsin! Where exactly are you in WI? Here is my blog: http://smiletomyface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete