Thursday, August 23, 2012

Highs Are Higher

There's a saying in this world of disabilities: The lows are lower and the highs are higher.  So so true.

I was excited when Evan and Nolan did this but with Calvin?
Proud, thrilled, hopeful, grateful...

This kid is exploding and his big brothers are truly his biggest motivators and teachers.  You see Evan showing Calvin how to stand here.  Evan has been doing that for a couple of weeks.  And it paid off!  Yay!  I think walking will be next.  Maybe by Thanksgiving?  

7 comments:

  1. That is awesome!!! He is such a cute handsome boy!!! I love his smiles:) They make me smile alot too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am convinced that I heard Calvin say "I did it!" when he stood up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me cry! I'm so happy for Calvin! I'm hoping Ben will be motivated by his big brother. And did I see Calvin bear crawl around the corner? Ben crawls the same way:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, yaaay Calvin!! I remember how thrilling it was to watch Russell learn to stand too...It's so exciting!! I think Calvin will be walking in no time :)

    ReplyDelete