Friday, October 26, 2012

word verification on comments

I dumped it!  I know, risky right?  But I hate verifying when I leave comments.  The photos they use for them really down right fail and I usually have to try a half dozen times cuz I cannot read the number or tell if the letter is capitalized or not.  They are awful and I hate them.  Okay, I don't hate them, they just are the biggest pain.  So, if there are nasty messages left on here I'll just delete them.  We'll see!  Has not happened yet.

4 comments:

  1. I don't have the word verification, but I still have moderation on comments. They can't be published until I do it. My biggest pain is the spam. I get 5 a day now. I just delete them, but its still a pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it! I don't often get spam. Lately it's been a little more frequent. But blogger keeps them from the feed, so it's not too big of a deal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have the word verification, but I do have to approve the comments. It works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I'm not the only one who can never figure out what the word verification says! (I took it off of my blog for that reason)

    ReplyDelete