Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Please come visit me!

My new site is live!  It is far from complete.  Needs a few tweaks at the moment and lots of back blogs from photo sessions.

I will be busy and active there so please come visit!  I have a section titled "Personal" on the home page.  That is where my latest Ailts Family posts will now be.  I intend to bring a lot of this information there.

I am working on new supplementation with Calvin - another blog I will be writing very shortly.  I wanted to also take this moment to say we officially have a walker!  Calvin still does a lot of crawling as it is fast for him.  BUT, he is doing a lot of walking and even going in circles or carrying things.  He fell and bumped his head on the bed as he was walking by it.  It left a bruise on his forehead.  I felt that made it pretty official, right?!

I'll never forget the lasting open wound on Nolan's upper lip as he was learning to walk.  Ouch!  Evan?  Well, I don't remember that as much as his using walking as a tool to beg for food during his first birthday party.  One person to the next.  I miss those days.  AND, I digress.

Come visit us at www.ilisaailts.com   I'll be happy to have you there!  Please say 'hi'!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Ilisa! So good! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new site is wonderful! I've added it to my list of favorite blogs/websites to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And go Calvin! Walking is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay that Calvin is walking! What exciting news! And I love your new site!

    ReplyDelete